- After level 20, every 15,000XP increases your character's Prestige Rank by 1.
- Denoted as 20P<Rank> (e.g. 20P4).
- Additionally, each Prestige Rank increases your total AP by 2.
|1||0||+2||10 + CON Mod||1|
|2||1000||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|3||2200||+1||10 + CON Mod||2|
|4||3600||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|5||5200||+1||10 + CON Mod||3|
|6||7000||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|7||9000||+1||10 + CON Mod||4|
|8||11200||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|9||13600||+1||10 + CON Mod||5|
|10||16200||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|11||19000||+1||10 + CON Mod||6|
|12||22000||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|13||25200||+1||10 + CON Mod||7|
|14||28600||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|15||32200||+1||10 + CON Mod||8|
|16||36000||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|17||40000||+1||10 + CON Mod||9|
|18||44200||+1||10 + CON Mod|
|19||48600||+1||10 + CON Mod||10|
|20||53200||+1||10 + CON Mod|
Combat (or Magic) Rank is a measure of the potency and effect of your character's attacks and spells.
Potency - The base dice pool rolled for damage or healing.
Alteration - The strength of effects applied by your character. (Buffs/Debuffs/HoT/DoT)
Duration - The maximum number of turns your effects persist. The base for all characters is four turns.
Reputation is essentially your character’s CLOUT. For every event, bounty, or quests (BEQ) they participate in, their reputation increases by one point (unless otherwise stated).
Reputation also determines your rank within your affiliated religious or non-religious organization. Organizations
On Achieving Max Reputation for an Affiliation
After your character has achieved max reputation for an affiliation and has obtained an artifact, you may bless, curse, and title other players within the same affiliation. In certain situations you may bless, curse, and title players outside of your organization. Blessings, curses, and titles may effect player stats. However, please confirm with staff that the associated stat effect is fair for both your level and the affected player's level. If hosting a social event, the host may award a special social event title (for example).
Additionally, max reputation characters may award up to 3 AP for BEQ done by their associated affiliation. The 3 AP is awarded through 3 separate BEQ either all related or one-shot BEQ. Once the max reputation character has awarded 3AP, they must wait 3 months before hosting another set of BEQ.
- Max reputation (45) characters can award blessings, curses, and titles.
- The blessing, curse, or title must be fairly balanced to the receiving player's level and needs staff approval.
- Max reputation (45) characters can award 3 AP for affiliation BEQ every 3 months.
- The 3 AP bonus be granted over a series of related BEQs or as a single BEQ reward.
- If someone is hosting a social event and wishes to award a title, regardless of affiliation reputation, they may do so.
Titles can be awarded by players with max reputation characters as well as Staff. A list of standardized titles and examples will eventually be listed here.
Additional Character Slots
All players start with 10 total character slots. Additional character slots can be awarded in the following instances:
- A player has achieved LVL 20, Prestige 20 (annotated as 20^20 or 20p20)
- The player-character has attended a CR1, CR2, CR3, and CR4 BEQ
- The player-character has attended 1 event ran by another player
- A player-character attends a CR5 BEQ held by staff
- A player-character becomes a Law (listed in the Power Level section)
There is a soft cap of 5 additional character slots.
|1||Local Citizen||An average, healthy person with no combat experience|
|5||Novice||The character can remove small threats to their home with some difficulty.|
|10||Apprentice||The character is above average.|
|15||Adventurer||Characters have reached a power level that places them well above the average populace.|
|20||Veteran Adventurer||An unusually robust character with significant combat experience.|
|25||Gifted||Characters that distinguish themselves above other adventurers.|
|30||Highly Gifted||An even more distinguished group of adventurers who are known to those above them in rank.|
|35||Hero||The character has known acts of valor or infamy and can be recognized in most major cities.|
|40||Epic Hero||A unique character with exceptional prowess, experience, items, and astounding abilities.|
|45||Champion||The character becomes a champion to a cause or god and a significant influence in large plot arcs.|
|50||Legendary Champion||A character that has devoted themself to a cause and has achieved ultimate devotion. They are known throughout the land and are a household name.|
|99+||Law of...||Characters that embody a certain aspect on the physical plane. An embodiment of a universal constant and are a paragon of either a belief, organization, acts of heroism or villainy, as well as overall participation.|