Create a Character
- Make a copy: File > Make A Copy
- Alternative: File > Download > (Your Preferred File Type)
- Send any questions to the Character Discussion channels, Mechanics Discussion, or Lore Discussion.
- Use the calculator below to determine/fill in your base stats.
Keep in Mind
- Your character is a citizen of this world and will develop over time.
- The best development comes from good story-telling, not your stats.
- Draw inspiration from your character's strengths as well as their weaknesses.
- The lore is meant to be a set of guidelines, not hard limitations.
- To calculate hybrid stats select both species in "Base Species."
|2 / 2|
STR - Strength, measuring physical power. (Primary: Physical)
DEX - Dexterity, measuring agility. (Primary: Ranged, Secondary: AC)
CON - Constitution, measuring endurance. (Primary: HP, Secondary: AC)
INT - Intelligence, measuring reasoning and memory. (Primary: Magic, Secondary: SR)
WIS - Wisdom, measuring perception and insight. (Primary: SR)
CHA - Charisma, measuring force of personality. (Primary: Summoning)
DVO - Devotion, measuring affinity with a particular deity. (Primary: Boons)
HP - Hit Points. Your resilience against death. (CON + 10 per Level. Death: 0 HP)
AC - Armor Class. Your ability to resist physical attacks. (10 + DEX + CON + Bonuses)
SR - Spell Resistance. Your ability to resist spells and magical attacks. (10 + INT + WIS + Bonuses)
Boons - The number of abilities granted to you by your devotion to your deity. (1 per 5 DVO)
Potency (PTC) - The effectiveness (dice pool) of your damage/healing. (Based on Combat/Magic Rank)
PAtk - Physical Attack. Your bonus to hit with a melee weapon. (STR + Bonuses)
RAtk - Ranged Attack. Your bonus to hit with a ranged weapon. (DEX + Bonuses)
MAtk - Magic Attack. Your bonus to succeed with a spell. (INT + Bonus)
Critical - The roll on 1d20 required to "threaten Critical." A Critical Threat will always will always hit.
- A d20 result of 20 will deal triple damage. (Natural Crit)
- If the total attack roll meets or exceeds the target's defense, it deals double damage. (Confirmed Crit)
AP - Ability Points. The number of points available to increase your primary attributes.
EP - Equipment Points. The number of points available for equipment bonuses. (Inventory)
Damage Reduction (DR) - The amount of damage you ignore per successful attack against you.
Proficiency - Ability to use a particular weapon or mana type.
Alteration - The strength of effects applied by your character. (Buffs/Debuffs/HoT/DoT)
Duration - The maximum number of turns your effects persist.
For every 5 points you have in a stat, you'll receive the following relevant bonuses.
|DEX||+1 Crit Range|
|CON||-2 DMG Reduction|
|WIS||+1 Proficiency Type(s)|
|CHA||+1 Active Pet(s)|
Skill checks are performed with your most applicable stat (or the stat of the host's choosing).
|STR||Athletics, Brute Force|
|DEX||Acrobatics, Disarm Trap, Stealth|
|CON||Endurance, Physical Composure|
|INT||Lore, Knowledge, Forgery|
|WIS||Empathy, Perception, Insight|
|CHA||Deception, Intimidation, Negotiation|