Create a Character
- Make a copy: File > Make A Copy
- Alternative: File > Download > (Your Preferred File Type)
- Send any questions to the Character Discussion channels, Mechanics Discussion, or Lore Discussion.
- Use the calculator below to determine/fill in your base stats.
Keep in Mind
- Your character is a citizen of this world and will develop over time.
- Your character should have both a religion as well as an organization (or faction).
- The best development comes from good story-telling, not your stats.
- Draw inspiration from your character's strengths as well as their weaknesses.
- The lore is meant to be a set of guidelines, not hard limitations.
- To calculate hybrid stats select both species in "Base Species."
|2 / 2|
For every 5 points you have in a stat, you'll receive the following relevant bonuses.
Skill checks are performed by rolling 1d20 + the relevant stat.
(e.g. Climbing falls under Athletics. 1d20 + STR)
|STR||Athletics, Brute Force|
|DEX||Acrobatics, Disarm Trap, Thievery, Stealth|
|INT||Lore, Knowledge, Forgery|
|WIS||Empathy, Insight, Medicine, Perception|
|CHA||Deception, Intimidation, Negotiation|
Strength (STR) - Physical power and carrying capacity
Dexterity (DEX) - Agility, balance, coordination, and reflexes
Constitution (CON) - Endurance, stamina, and good health
Intelligence (INT) - Deductive reasoning, knowledge, memory, logic, and rationality
Wisdom (WIS) - Self-awareness, common sense, restraint, perception and insight
Charisma (CHA) - Force of personality, persuasiveness, and leadership
Devotion (DVO) - Affinity with a particular deity.
Hit Points (HP) - The amount of damage you can take before being killed, disabled or destroyed
Armor Class (AC) - Your ability to avoid/resist non-magical attacks
Spell Resistance (SR) - Your ability to resist offensive magic
Boons - Abilities granted to you by your devotion to your deity
Potency (PTC) - The effectiveness (dice pool) of your damage/healing
Physical Attack (PAtk) - Your bonus to hit with a melee weapon
Ranged Attack (RAtk) - Your bonus to hit with a ranged weapon
Magic Attack (MAtk) - Your bonus to succeed with a spell
Area of Effect (AoE) - The number of targets you can affect with an attack or spell.
Critical - During combat, the range of rolls on a d20 which may earn a Critical Threat. Critical Threats will always hit the target, regardless of AC/SR.
- True Strike: (Critical Threat + Atk) < target AC/SR. Normal (1x) damage.
- Critical Hit: (Critical Threat + Atk) ≥ target AC/SR. Double (2x) damage.
- Critical Burst: Critical Threat = 20. Triple (3x) damage.
Ability Points (AP) - The number of points available to increase your primary attributes.
Equipment Points (EP) - The number of points available for equipment bonuses. (Inventory)
Damage Reduction (DR) - The amount of damage you ignore per successful attack against you.
Proficiency - Ability to use a particular weapon or mana type.
Alteration - The strength of effects applied by your character. (Buffs/Debuffs/HoT/DoT)
Duration - The maximum number of turns your effects persist.