|2 / 2|
|DEX||AC, RAtk, CritM|
For every 5 points you have in a stat, you'll receive the following relevant bonuses.
|DEX||+50% Critical Multiplier|
|CHA||+1 Critical Range|
Skill checks are performed by rolling 1d20 + the relevant stat.
(e.g. Climbing falls under Athletics. 1d20 + STR)
|STR||Athletics, Brute Force|
|DEX||Acrobatics, Disarm Trap, Thievery, Stealth|
|INT||Lore, Knowledge, Forgery|
|WIS||Empathy, Insight, Medicine, Perception|
|CHA||Deception, Intimidation, Negotiation|
- Strength (STR) - Physical power and carrying capacity
- Dexterity (DEX) - Agility, balance, coordination, and reflexes
- Constitution (CON) - Endurance, stamina, and good health
- Intelligence (INT) - Deductive reasoning, knowledge, memory, logic, and rationality
- Wisdom (WIS) - Self-awareness, common sense, restraint, perception, and insight
- Charisma (CHA) - Force of personality, persuasiveness, leadership, and style
- Devotion (DVO) - Affinity with a particular deity
- Hit Points (HP) - The amount of damage you can take before being killed, disabled or destroyed
- Armor Class (AC) - Your ability to avoid/resist non-magical attacks
- Spell Resistance (SR) - Your ability to resist offensive magic
- Boons - Abilities granted to you by your devotion to your deity
- Potency (PTC) - The effectiveness (dice pool) of your damage/healing
- Physical Attack (PAtk) - Your bonus to hit with a melee weapon
- Ranged Attack (RAtk) - Your bonus to hit with a ranged weapo
- Magic Attack (MAtk) - Your bonus to succeed with a spell
- Area of Effect (AoE) - The number of targets you can affect with an attack or spell.
- Critical Multiplier (CritM) - The number you multiply your damage roll by to get your Critical Damage result
- Critical Range (CritR) - During combat, the range of rolls on a d20 which may earn a Critical Threat. Critical Threats will always hit the target, regardless of AC/SR.
- Critical Threats
- True Strike: (Critical Threat + Atk) < target AC/SR. +0% Damage (Does not gain bonuses from Critical Multiplier Bonus).
- Critical Hit: (Critical Threat + Atk) ≥ target AC/SR. Critical Multiplier Bonus +100% Damage.
- Critical Burst: Critical Threat = 20. Triple (3x) damage. Critical Multiplier Bonus +200% Damage.
- Critical Threats
- Ability Points (AP) - The number of points available to increase your primary attributes.
- Equipment Points (EP) - The number of points available for equipment bonuses. (Inventory)
- Damage Reduction (DR) - The amount of damage you ignore per successful attack against you.
- Successful attacks and True Strikes degrade the target's DR by 5 points (whether or not they deal damage).
- Critical Hits degrade the target's DR by 10 points.
- Critical Bursts degrade the target's DR equal to damage dealt.
- DR is fully restored after a night of rest.
- Alteration (Alt) - The strength of effects applied by your character. (Buffs/Debuffs/HoT/DoT)
- Duration (Dur) - The maximum number of turns your effects persist.